Monday, June 22, 2009

fathers day

On fathers day my dad and I went to my grandparents house and i stayed the night.My grandpa and i went 4 wheeling down by the river and i drove 1 bike and he rode the other it was fun and a learning experience. I went down steep hills and up steep hills we drove to the park and rode around on our way back i got a phone call saying my dad and mom and sisters were waiting at the house so we hauled but home and when we got there they were inside. After that i got them to do a megan show with me it was fun there was a lot of dancing,it was fun. After that my dad said we were leaving but i didnt want to go so i stayed the night and as i layed down in bed my grandpa and i watched austin powers international man of mysterie and i fell asleep.
THE END

No comments:

Followers