Monday, June 22, 2009

addison

this was when we put my baby hat on her.she looks like a chef lol
this was her when she was first born. This is addison grace stone she was born on may 2nd she was 6lbs 8ozs.But guess what she is my little sister. I babysit her, feed her bottles,change her diapers, and take naps with her. My family thinks she laughed including me but my dad still doesnt believe it so we looked online i showed him that she could have laughed but we still dont know if she did or not.She smiles so much. she loves anything that makes noise or moves.

2 comments:

DHCHWinn said...

We were so happy that we finally got to meet Addie- she is so precious. I'm sure you and Mace are awesome big sisters!

mormeg63 said...

Thats what my mom says .Guess what im in a fashion show tomorrow

Followers